When you visit an F2F Events Limited website(s), F2F Events Limited uses “cookie” technology try to make that experience simple, personalised and meaningful. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or any similar device you use to access the internet e.g. smart phone, tablet or other mobile device when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about you’re use of the website. A number of cookies F2F Events Limited use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
- create a specific log-in session for a visitor to an Allergy Events Ltd / F2F Events Limited website in order that page requests by that visitor are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- recognise when a visitor to an Allergy Events Ltd / F2F Events Limited website has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website;
- store your product selections to the shopping basket;
- collect statistical information about how our visitors use the website(s) so that we can improve the website(s) and learn which parts are most popular to visitors; and
- Gather information through our advertising partners, about the pages on the Allergy Events Ltd / F2F Events Limited website(s) that you visit, and also other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in an “interest segment”. This information is then used to serve interest-based advertisements which it is believed will be targeted to your interests. Without these cookies, advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and to your interests.
- Some of the cookies used by Allergy Events Ltd / F2F Events Limited websites are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on an Allergy Events Ltd / F2F Events Limited website(s) you may not be able to take full advantage of the website(s) if you do so.