- This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out the privacy and cookies policy of F2F Events Limited, Company Number 5058934 (England) whose registered address is Tythe Barn, High Street, Edlesborough, Dunstable, LU6 2HS, who controls this website. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act, the data controller is Allergy Events Ltd / F2F Events Limited.
Collection of Personal Information
- The types of personal information collected and stored by F2F Events Limited might include your name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, fax number and credit/debit card details (to the extent permitted by the GDPR).
- F2F Events Limited (or any of its sub-contractors) may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- any data which you provide when you complete and submit an application to F2F Events Limited to register on its website(s) or receive email alerts or other communications from F2F Events Limited;
- Any data that you provide via postings to forums and blogs and any other posting that you make to an F2F Events Limited (in such circumstances the information posted by you will, of course, also be available to users of the website throughout the world);
- During any transaction with us; and
- Any other data which you provide to F2F Events Limited when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
- F2F Events Limited (or any of its sub-contractors) may also receive information about you from third parties, for example a friend who wants to tell you about one of our websites.
Storage & Retention of Your Information
- F2F Events Limited will keep your information on a secure server. The technology that F2F Events Limited uses and the security policies which f2f events has implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorised access and improper use.
Use of Your Information
- F2F Events Limited may use your personal information (subject in each case to the requirements of GDPR) for the following purposes:
1. administering your website account(s) and otherwise in connection with any service for which you have provided your information, including any email alerts, transactions with us and competitions and promotions that you take part in;
2. responding to any enquiry you make;
3. subject to your consent, sending you newsletters and/or alerts and information regarding F2F Events Limited or any third party’s future services (in all formats to which you have consented e.g. post, email, text); and
4. for generating aggregated statistics about users, traffic patterns etc. of the F2F Events Limited website(s) and other services and developing f2f events marketing plans.
- F2F Events Limited may also disclose your information (subject in each case to the requirements of GDPR) as follows:
1. if you have given your consent for F2F Events Limited to do so, to other selected organisations to enable them to contact you or send you information by post, telephone and/or email;
2. to any service providers, sub-contractors and agents appointed by F2F Events Limited to perform the above functions on its behalf and in accordance with its instructions;
3. to third parties selected by F2F Events Limited as part of aggregated and anonymised statistics about users, traffic patterns etc of the F2F Events Limited website(s);
4. to such individuals and/or bodies as necessary to ensure F2F Events Limited’s compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental request;
5. (where you post material that does or may constitute a criminal offence, breach the rights of a third party, give rise to a civil action or breach the Terms & Conditions of the applicable website and as otherwise necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of F2F Events Limited and its customers), to any relevant authority or third party requiring f2f events to disclose the identity of or locate anyone posting such material on an Allergy Events Ltd / F2F Events Limited website; and
6. to any individual making a subject information request to F2F Events Limited.
- In the event that F2F Events Limited (or a relevant part of F2F Events Limited) is acquired by or merges with another company, your personal information may be passed to the purchasing/merging company amongst the transferred business assets. This will enable your relationship to continue with the relevant F2F Events Limited business despite the change of ownership. Your personal information may also be passed (on a confidential basis) to companies with whom F2F Events Limited is negotiating such a sale/merger as part of the verification exercise carried out on F2F Events Limited by the third party.
- To access certain parts of the F2F Events Limited websites, F2F Events Limited may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself.
- You are reminded that in addition to the provisions of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, where you register you also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”); and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it fully up to date.